As you might know already, the fancybox wordpress plugins does not work with the WicketPixie theme out of the box. But luckily, i have found a solution! Here’s a step by step guide:
1. Download, unpack and upload fancybox to your server.
2. Go to your wordpress settings.
3. Click “WicketPixie” and then click “Custom Code”
4. Go to http://fancybox.net/howto and add in the tags to your “Custom Code”
– Now the setup is done, here’s how to implement it. –
All you have to do is to add class=”fancybox” to your objects, here’s an example:
<a href="example.com/image.jpg" class="fancybox"><img src="example.com/image.jpg" /></a>
And you’re done!
Tell me what you think and leave a comment below!